Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Utmost For His Highest

This book has been sneaking its way back into my regular daily reading. I had this idea to post each day to a blog post with some key passages from it to share with you all. Oswald Chambers really is a genius and the passages have something for me everyday that I need to hear. Other than the Bible, this book seems to speak to me more than any other ever. Although some CS Lewis books and Dallas Willard are working their way in there as well. Anyway, I don't know that I will actually be faithful in posting each and every days reading because let's be honest, I haven't be loyal in posting anything in quite a while, but I promise to give it a try. So keep your eyes open for the upcoming posts and I hope they work their way into you...

No comments:

Post a Comment