Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Music Player

Hey guys, one real quick thing for you. I have updated the Listen page. It now opens up a music player that contains all of my own music from both my albums. It also has an album I did with my former rock band RedHandRevolt for those of you looking for something a little heavier and louder. Finally it has an album called Kingdom Coming Down that was put together by the church I attend, Ada Bible Church. I was lucky enough to get to play on a few of the songs, but you'll also get to hear a whole bunch of my friends from church rocking out to some original praise tunes we wrote.
Hope you guys enjoy all the music, and hopefully this player works better than the last one which was pretty buggy. Let me know if you have any problems. Later...

1 comment: